Smart Behavior Solutions Harassment Policy
In order for the practice to maintain good relations with patients, the practice would like to ask all its patients to read and take note of the occasional types of behavior that would be found unacceptable:
• Using vulgar, abusive, and derogatory language or verbally insulting practice staff
• Any physical violence towards any member of the Primary Health Care Team or other patients, such as pushing or shoving
• Racial abuse and sexual harassment
• Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause unnecessary stress to staff. Requests will be met wherever possible and explanations given when they cannot
• Causing damage/stealing from the practice’s premises, staff or patients
Aggressive behavior, be it violent or abusive, will not be tolerated and may result in you being removed from the practice list and, in extreme cases, the police being contacted.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This is a group effort in which we all must contribute in order to create a safe and healthy environment for our staff and our patients.